We had another soccer practice tonight. It was 101 outside so only 4 kids showed up. Surprisingly we were the first people there...so Lauren played soccer with her coach until the other kids showed up. He is really good with them and Lauren was having fun...
Nice Action Shot...
Once the other kids got there they started playing red light green light, get my tail and played an actual practice game.
Red Light, Green Light
Get My Tail
This was pretty funny because they were supposed to kick their soccer balls around while trying to get the 'tail' from the other kids...well Lauren and the other girl on the team decided to just play chase. Go figure...
Water Breaks
Practice Game...and NO I didn't tell her to pull up her shirt like that! She did it on her own...and NO I don't go around my house with my shirt up so I'm not sure where she got that from! Future Cheerleader maybe? :-)









1 comment:
Future Cheerleader..YES! :)
Post a Comment