My mommy took me to see the movie How To Train Your Dragon in 3D yesterday! I got to wear these cool 3d glasses...however I have to say I'm not a fan of the hand coming through the movie in the previews! It scared me so bad I screamed in the theater and didn't want to wear my cool glasses for the movie! I did get to sit with Katlyn and my cousin Brandy though...so that was cool! My little brother was being a total baby and wanted mom to hold him the whole time! Geez...cry baby! I did like the movie though because on the way home I said "that was a good movie!" to my mommy and she seemed surprised at my words since I screamed at the previews...AND since I'm now just saying new things all the time! I guess I had never said that to her before so she didn't know that I knew what that sentence meant...I AM almost 3 mom!
:-)


No comments:
Post a Comment